Re: [Hyenas] PLayers awards

  • Simon Dacosta
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2010
      Wee if some one could teach basshunterson to shoot then maybe he wouldn't pass so much

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Landin, Stefan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25, 2010
        Well you tried you best yesterday.....

        From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
        Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:00:20 +0000

        But you're the best passer on the team dude surely everyone wants to be on your line?

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
        From: stefan.landin@ tmag.com
        Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:38:03 +0000

        Ohh come on!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!
        I would not recommend people to play on my line in the next game!!

        From: "matt" <matthew.lofthouse@ ntlworld. com>
        Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:07:14 -0000
        To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups. com>
        Subject: [Hyenas] PLayers awards

        I am doing an article on player awards,
        does anyoe have a record of past awards ?

        what were the awards this weekend, i remember a few but not all

        cheers

        matt

        Taylor Made Golf Limited (Company Number 1424574), TaylorMade Court, Viables Business Park, Jays Close, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4BS

        This email and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) . If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to postmaster@tmag. com

        Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

        Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now