Cup games?

  • Andy Murray
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010
      Do we have any more cup games sorted out yet?

      On a related note... It seems my ban does count for this as well... From the EIHA Rec site

      "Match suspensions and other disciplinary sanctions incurred in a TVR cup match must be served in
      subsequent TVR cup matches. i.e. they can not be cancelled out by challenge matches or any other
      competition / tournament."

      So I now have to sit out another game!

      Andy

      Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now
    • Ben Allum
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010
        Watch out .................. TEAM ZURICH IS ABT !!!!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010
          Waterboy!!!!!

          To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010
            You can be my assistant if you want with your lack of points mate? ;)

            To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            From: simonruszala@...
            Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:37:42 +0000
            Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Cup games?