Re: [Hyenas] Home Games at Last!

  • peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2001
      Acton,

      In keeping with our policy of playing only at night, we tried to book the
      the games for 4.00 AM. Unfortunatley, we realised that in April, that would
      mean that it would be daylight by the time we finished the game, so we are
      now stuck with a game in daylight. Sorry everyone, we couldn't get a night
      game for these dates, so please make a special note to turn up at the very
      sensible time of 4.00 pm for each of these games