RE: [Hyenas] Happy xmas and new yr

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2010

      Happy New Year Mossy!

      Take it easy dude & I hope we see you around the rink at some point.

      Word.

      From: Andy Murray <andymurray85@ hotmail.com>
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Training over Christmas
      To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 15:45

      Any idea how much it will cost? and is anyone planning on going along on Monday? I might go if a few others are going!

      Andy

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: spannered@ntlworld. com
      Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 20:32:44 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] Training over Christmas

      Hi guys,

      Due to the Christmas show there will be NO training on Sunday 20th December. Those that are interested, we have been invited to make up numbers with the Army team who train after us on a Sunday on Monday 21st December from 8pm.(You may need to pay towards their ice costs)(And no you won't earn points if you do train with them). On arrival please speak to Stuart Girdler the coach.

      There will also be NO training on Sunday December 27th. Training will start again on Sunday 3rd January 2010.

      Happy Christmas and New year to everyone.

      Iain

      New! Receive and respond to mail from other email accounts from within Hotmail Find out how.