Re: [Hyenas] Christmas Do for Hyenas

  • Dean Robinson
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
      Sorry , got my work christmas do on that date!!

      Deano

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
        Sorry got another Xmas do that day already in diary.

        Nick

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 23 Nov 2009, at 07:32 PM, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

        The 12th of December for the hyenas christmas do this year.

        Please can you let me know asap if your able to make it for a meal and a few drinks after for those that want to.

        Currently looking between Nando's, Chinese buffet or Zizzi please let me know a preference

        We will also be looking to do the awards for the 09-10 season so I also need the players votes for the following awards
        Players Player

        New! Receive and respond to mail from other email accounts from within Hotmail Find out how.

      • Andy Murray
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
          If you're really that worried about missing it then just sky+ Xfactor Graham? Simple!

          Andy

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          From: g_woolford@...
          Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:35:14 +0000
          Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Christmas Do for Hyenas

          James

          I have already got something on that night but I will try and re-arrange if I can.

          Graham

          From: James Bone <James22ice@hotmail. co.uk>
          Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:32:58 +0000
          To: <hyenas@yahoogroups. com>; Ed Carson<edwardpgdcarson@ googlemail. com>; <jsapreston@gmail. com>

          The 12th of December for the hyenas christmas do this year.

          Please can you let me know asap if your able to make it for a meal and a few drinks after for those that want to.

          Currently looking between Nando's, Chinese buffet or Zizzi please let me know a preference

          We will also be looking to do the awards for the 09-10 season so I also need the players votes for the following awards
          Players Player

          New! Receive and respond to mail from other email accounts from within Hotmail Find out how.

          Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.
        • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 25, 2009
            James

            Sorry Kay and I have a works do that night so can't make it.

            Dickie

            The 12th of December for the hyenas christmas do this year.

            Please can you let me know asap if your able to make it for a meal and a
            few drinks after for those that want to.

            Currently looking between Nando's, Chinese buffet or Zizzi please let me
            know a preference

            We will also be looking to do the awards for the 09-10 season so I also
            need the players votes for the following awards
            Players Player

            Got more than one Hotmail account? Save time by linking them together
            http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
              I'm double-booked that night but could change plans if necessary.

              Just a thought (due to the responses so far), would it be worth having a post-Xmas do again in January?

              Word.

              Fenno