Thankyou

  • kay carrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Dear Hyenas

      Thank you all for your kind words and messages following my brother's sudden death, and for the lovely flowers James & Tanya delivered on behalf of the team.

      My brother's untimely death at the age of 38 was a terrible blow to our family and his friends, and stands to remind us all of the fragility of life, and the importance of making the most of the time we have with those we love.

      Thank you for all your support

      Kay