TRAINING

  • spannered@ntlworld.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hi guys,

      Below is a list of names of those who trained Sunday night 04th Oct.
      Please check your name is on the list, if not then let me know.

      Iain

      Iain
      Will
      Ben
      Dickie
      Ed
      Luke
      Simon D
      Andy M
      Ian
      Simon R
      Vas
      Darrell
      Stefan
      Nick

      Rik
      Mike
    • SIMON RUSZALA
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        Do I get double points for turning up for 2 consecutive weeks?

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: spannered@...
        Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:47:19 +0100
        Subject: [Hyenas] TRAINING

        Hi guys,

        Below is a list of names of those who trained Sunday night 04th Oct.
        Please check your name is on the list, if not then let me know.

        Iain

        Iain
        Will
        Ben
        Dickie
        Ed
        Luke
        Simon D
        Andy M
        Ian
        Simon R
        Vas
        Darrell
        Stefan
        Nick

        Rik
        Mike

        Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.