GRAF G35 for sale

  • Dean Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2009
      Hi Guys

      I am going to be selling my lovely GRAF G35 hockey skates Size 10 with T-blade chassis
      and extra replaceable blades (RRP £350) selling for £100, as you guys know that i havent used them much and are in good condition, but thought i would give you guys 1st up on them!!

      Thanks

      Deano #10

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        Deano,

        Have you still got these skates?

        Might be a bit small for me but I'll give them a go, even if it's just to irritate people with the noise...

        Let me know dude.