Re: [Hyenas] Urgent - October 10

  • Simon Dacosta
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 15, 2009
      Not available neither will luke be

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 15 Sep 2009, at 12:14, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      We have been challenged to a game vs the B52's on October 10.

      I mentioned this a week or so back without much reaction so I agreed to it. However, as has become apparent (and I should have twigged) we are likely to be down a "few" players owing to holidays and Stag do.

      So I need to know ASAP who IS and who IS NOT available. I will get back to the B52's tomorrow to give them some hope of rescheduling if it's a non-starter.

    • ricky.de@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 15, 2009
        Defo NOT available

        We have been challenged to a game vs the B52's on October 10.

        I mentioned this a week or so back without much reaction so I agreed to it. However, as has become apparent (and I should have twigged) we are likely to be down a "few" players owing to holidays and Stag do.

        So I need to know ASAP who IS and who IS NOT available. I will get back to the B52's tomorrow to give them some hope of rescheduling if it's a non-starter.

      • Andy Hartfield
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 15, 2009
          Not available

          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 15, 2009
            Not available.

            Going on a stag do with a bunch of Frenchman from Bournemouth-sur-Mer.

            Word.

            Fenno

            We have been challenged to a game vs the B52's on October 10.

            I mentioned this a week or so back without much reaction so I agreed to it. However, as has become apparent (and I should have twigged) we are likely to be down a "few" players owing to holidays and Stag do.

            So I need to know ASAP who IS and who IS NOT available. I will get back to the B52's tomorrow to give them some hope of rescheduling if it's a non-starter.

          • Ben Allum
            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 15, 2009
              u guess it- Not Avaliable !!

            • pfreitag@ukonline.co.uk
              Message 6 of 27 , Sep 15, 2009
                Quoting Dave Key <dave_key@...>:

                > We have been challenged to a game vs the B52's on October 10.
                >
                > I mentioned this a week or so back without much reaction so I agreed to
                > it. However, as has become apparent (and I should have twigged) we are
                > likely to be down a "few" players owing to holidays and Stag do.
                >
                > So I need to know ASAP who IS and who IS NOT available. I will get back to
                > the B52's tomorrow to give them some hope of rescheduling if it's a
                > non-starter.
                >
                > Cheers
                > Dave
                >

                > Unless stated otherwise above:
                > 741598.

                Dave,

                still in Switzerland on the 10th, returning on 12th

              • Tanya Morgan
                Message 7 of 27 , Sep 15, 2009
                  I to will be on honeymoon

                  To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                  From: James22ice@...
                  Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:38:15 +0100

                  Not Available, Honeymoon

                  James #22

                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                  From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                  Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:14:10 +0100

                  We have been challenged to a game vs the B52's on October 10.

                  I mentioned this a week or so back without much reaction so I agreed to it. However, as has become apparent (and I should have twigged) we are likely to be down a "few" players owing to holidays and Stag do.

                  So I need to know ASAP who IS and who IS NOT available. I will get back to the B52's tomorrow to give them some hope of rescheduling if it's a non-starter.

                  Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.
                • kay carrington
                  Message 8 of 27 , Sep 16, 2009
                    Would be available, guess there would be plenty of ice time...

                    Kay

                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 16, 2009
                      Not available Dave.

                      We have been challenged to a game vs the B52's on October 10.

                      I mentioned this a week or so back without much reaction so I agreed to it. However, as has become apparent (and I should have twigged) we are likely to be down a "few" players owing to holidays and Stag do.

                      So I need to know ASAP who IS and who IS NOT available. I will get back to the B52's tomorrow to give them some hope of rescheduling if it's a non-starter.

                    • Richard Thoms
                      Message 10 of 27 , Sep 16, 2009
                        Sorry Dave - unavailable.

                        Rich.

                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        From: dave_key@...
                        Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:14:10 +0100

                        We have been challenged to a game vs the B52's on October 10.

                        I mentioned this a week or so back without much reaction so I agreed to it. However, as has become apparent (and I should have twigged) we are likely to be down a "few" players owing to holidays and Stag do.

                        So I need to know ASAP who IS and who IS NOT available. I will get back to the B52's tomorrow to give them some hope of rescheduling if it's a non-starter.

                        Bing brings you health info from trusted sources. Try it now!
                      • Ben Allum
                        Message 11 of 27 , Sep 21, 2009
                          Rich can u send me the online details so i can send the money online mate !!
                          ben

                          Message 12 of 27 , Sep 21, 2009
                            Hi Ben,

                            Here are the details:

                            Lloyds/TSB

                            A/c: 01224649

                            Sort: 30-90-53

                            Please reference the transfer as Reg: and your name.

                            Thanks mate
                            Rich.

                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            From: b_allum@...
                            Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:41:16 -0700

                            Message 13 of 27 , Sep 21, 2009
                              I missed a line in my last email...

                              Here are the details for those that would prefer to transfer their registration funds. Please ensure you let me know if you are doing this so that I can keep a record.

                              Also please reference the transfer as Reg: and your name.

                              Thanks
                              Rich.

                              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                              From: b_allum@...
                              Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:41:16 -0700

                              Message 14 of 27 , Sep 24, 2009
                                Fenno were booking the snow boarding for
                                12 o'clock for 2 hours on the Saturday so if
                                You can confirm your still comming I'll book you in
                                Also are you gonna be staying up Saturday
                                Night if so let me know so I can book you a space

                              • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
                                Message 15 of 27 , Sep 24, 2009
                                  Simon

                                  No can do, away early the next day, enjoy.  I hope you last longer than James on his stag do!!!!!

                                  Dickie #37

                                  Hi guys I know some of you may have been told but for my stag do we

                                  will be going to Milton kyeens we will be doing indoor skydiving then

                                  Indoor snow boarding ( spaces are limited for these) then a night out on

                                  Saturday 10th of October we have accomadation sorted for £20

                                  a head if you can let us know if you can make it asap so we can sort

                                  out numbers peace out beatches

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Sep 26, 2009
                                    Yeah I'm in for both dude!