wedding invitation

  • simondacosta2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 2:14 PM
      to hyenas one and all i would like to invite you and your partners to

      my wedding reception on saturday 24th october at the thistle hotel on

      poole quay ( the thistle hotel, the quay, poole, BH15 1HD) at 7:00pm

      For thoses wanting to stay down if you let me know your price range i

      will do my best to find suitable accomodation for you ( and by me i

      mean the missis will!!) if you can rsvp by txt to save clogging up the

      emails my mobile number is 07703020575 ( and fenno dont write it on the

      toilet walls next time your cottageing) as i dont have all your numbers

      can you put who your are so i know whos comming or just tell me at

      trainning. cheers guys and hope you all can make it.