Re: [Hyenas] Game sat 8th

    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 5, 2009
      9 not available and 11 that are out of 32 registered players !
      Where the F**'k is everybody ???

      From: Dave Key
      Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:09:45 +0100
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Game sat 8th

      So far the names I have are ...

      Available

      Tanya Morgan
      James Bone
      Ed Carson
      Dean Robinson
      Ian Fenton
      Andy Murray
      Nick Beale
      Simon DeCosta
      Dave Key
      Will Pearce
      ( Graham Woolford )

      Rik Dedman

      Any more for any more ?

      Iain, are you playing? Have you got the points standing so I can see who may be doing the helping from the above list ??

      Not Available

      Stephan Landin
      Simon Ruzala
      Darrell Findlay
      Andy Hartfield
      Pete Freitag
      Neil Porter
      Rich Thoms
      Jon Taylor

    • spannered@ntlworld.com
      Message 56 of 56 , Sep 7, 2009
        Hi guys,

        Below is a list of names of those who trained Sunday night 06th Sept.
        Please check your name is on the list, if not then let me know.

        Iain

        Deane
        Iain
        Graham