Re: [Hyenas] Games

  • Andy Hartfield
    Message 1 of 84 , Jun 9, 2009
      I will be back on the 21st so will be available to play or more probably help out and get some points.... for games 26th and onwards.

      Andy

      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10 12:52 PM
        Cheers CJ - I wonder who will qualify in the points system ??

        From: Sarah <sjn210570@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:50:48 +0000
        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Games

        Lol.  Late games and I'd imagine James, Fenno will decide in lines once they know who is available to play & if they have enough points.

        On 10 Feb 2012, at 16:04, b_allum@... wrote:

        What time are the games and what are the lines ??

        From: Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...>
        Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 22:02:37 +0000

        Westminster, Invicta & Slough.

        On 9 Feb 2012, at 21:52, b_allum@... wrote:

        Who they against graham ?

        From: Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...>
        Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:54:12 +0000

        31/3/12 is a home game as well.

        On 9 Feb 2012, at 20:52, b_allum@... wrote:

        Cheers CJ

        From: Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...>
        Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:50:50 +0000

        Hi Ben. We got a home game on 25th feb. Away on 3rd march and another on 31st March (not sure if that's home or away).

        SJ

        Sent from my iPad