Re: [Hyenas] Wednesday April 11th

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2001
      Paul, I'm up for it. (That gets the third line started I guess) What time is
      the face off?

      Iain #67
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2001
        Paul

        Put me down for Ally Pally - I will have to book a days hol for afterwards
        though!

        Julia
        > OK. So I've arranged a game against the London Legion at Alexandra Palace
        on
        > Wednesday Aril 11th. As usual, please reply to me to confirm your place on
        > the team.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Paul #68
        >
        > PS That's 4 upcoming matches, so we had better get into some serious
        > training, I hope to be skating with you again within 2 weeks (hopefully in
        > time for the first Nortstars match!)

      • TheKilbys
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2001
          Paul

          I shall not be in country for the 11th. Sorry, will have to give this one a buy

          Acton #33