Away game Sunday 14th June

  • spannered@ntlworld.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi guys,

      We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm Tuesday 09th June.

      Iain
    • Nick Beale
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 2, 2009
        I can play for once, count me in. What a way 2 see in my bday!!

        Nick

      • pfreitag@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 2, 2009
          Quoting spannered@...:

          > Hi guys,
          >
          > We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time is
          > 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm Tuesday 09th
          > June.
          >
          > Iain

          Not available.

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 2, 2009

            Iain,

            Just confirming the face-off time ... it's actually 11pm and vs RLC Chiefs at Bracknell ... but I'm available

            <spannered@...>
            Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            02/06/2009 19:19

            Please respond to
            Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
            cc
            Subject
            [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June

            Hi guys,

            We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm Tuesday 09th June.

             Iain

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:

               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            mailto:Hyenas-digest@yahoogroups.com

            mailto:Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Simon Dacosta
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 2, 2009
              I am unavailable to play or train on that day
              As I'm away on a stag do

              Sent from my iPhone

              <spannered@ntlworld. com>

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hyenas/

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hyenas/ join
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

              mailto:Hyenas- digest@yahoogrou ps.com

              mailto:Hyenas- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

              http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

            • Scott Nichol
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 2, 2009
                Count me in!

                Scoots #16

                We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm Tuesday 09th June.

                Iain

              • Dean Robinson
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 3, 2009
                  I am available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woop woop

                  Deano #10

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 3, 2009
                    Not available.

                    We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm Tuesday 09th June.

                    Iain

                  • Andy Hartfield
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 4, 2009
                      no chance, i'm stuck in a monsoon in a one horse town in the south of cambodia. don't knwo when I'm gonna get out of here let alone back to vietnam or UK.....

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jun 4, 2009
                        Available.

                        That might change if I get an interview or something like that 1st thing on the Monday morning though.

                        Fenno

                        We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm Tuesday 09th June.

                        Iain

                      • Landin, Stefan
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jun 5, 2009
                          Available.

                          That might change if I get an interview or something like that 1st thing on the Monday morning though.

                          Stefan

                            Message 13 of 17 , Jun 8, 2009

                              Yes, it's the return leg vs the RLC Chiefs

                              867fishe@...
                              Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                              06/06/2009 10:22

                              Please respond to
                              Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                              Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                              cc
                              Subject
                              Re: [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June

                              I'm available, Kay is not.

                              Is this against the RLC Chiefs?

                              Dickie #37

                              Hi guys,

                              We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time
                              is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm
                              Tuesday 09th June.

                              Iain

                            • James Bone
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jun 8, 2009
                                I am NOT!! available

                                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                From: dave_key@...
                                Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 08:30:11 +0100

                                Yes, it's the return leg vs the RLC Chiefs

                                867fishe@armymail. mod.uk
                                Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                06/06/2009 10:22

                                Please respond to
                                Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                cc
                                Subject
                                Re: [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June

                                I'm available, Kay is not.

                                Is this against the RLC Chiefs?

                                Dickie #37

                                Hi guys,

                                We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time
                                is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm
                                Tuesday 09th June.

                                Iain

                                Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jun 8, 2009

                                  Will is available

                                • Tanya Morgan
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jun 8, 2009
                                    I am NOT available either!

                                    To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: James22ice@...
                                    Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:12:18 +0100

                                    I am NOT!! available

                                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Jun 9, 2009
                                      I am availiable for the game.  Just saying it again in case it was missed last week.  :)

                                      Scoots #16