RE: [Hyenas] Games THIS Sunday

  • Landin, Stefan
    Message 1 of 54 , May 9, 2009

      From: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com on behalf of James Bone
      Sent: Fri 2009-05-08 20:31
      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Games THIS Sunday

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: ifenton@...
      Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:57:52 +0100

      Berkshire

      RG7 8EA

      T: 01189 810001

      F: 01189 819426

      From: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Hyenas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Key
      Sent: 08 May 2009 15:35
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] Games THIS Sunday

      Guys, as some of you may know I've not been too well over the past week so my apologies for the lateness (and maybe insanity) of the following ...

      under normal circumstances Sunday is a training day .... well maybe not this Sunday.

      First, to help out the RLC Chiefs who have lost their Ice I'd like to use our ice time to play a game vs them (the rest of the time coming from the Air Hawks slot who are training in the morning)

      OK so now I hear the cries of complaint about not everyone being able to play and losing their ice time .... well I think we have a solution (well two actually) for that one ...

      Second, to help out the Lady Bison, whose last game of the season will be a wash-out otherwise, we could play them too!

      Their game is before our training slot/RLC game ... so ...

      There are enough slots for everyone ... we can balance rosters vs availability so everyone plays in at least one game and if there are still too many names then we can revert to points.

      SO .... assuming this is OK ... and can actually get organised in time !!!! ...

      1. Who is available to play vs the Ladies at 6:30 ?
      2. Who is available to play vs RLC Chiefs at 9:00 ?

      Please say whether LADIES, RLC Chiefs, BOTH or NEITHER ... we can probably sort the actual rosters on the night if push-comes to shove as both are to help other teams out.

      Third, the 'other' solution is that I'd like to use a game slot we have on Saturday 16th for a team scrimmage, so everyone gets a game.

      This is all VERY provisional and I'll keep you informed as things develop. Please tell anyone who's not likely to see this email too.

      I'll send a separate email about the other games coming up as otherwise it'll get too confusing ...like it isn't already !!!!

      ________________________________

      ________________________________

      Windows Live Messenger just got better. Find out more! <http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665230/direct/01/>

      ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
      Taylor Made Golf Limited (Company Number 1424574), TaylorMade Court, Viables Business Park, Jays Close, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4BS

      This email and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to postmaster@...
      ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
      Message 54 of 54 , Jun 8, 2009
        I am not available for this sunday or friday 26th but I am available for all the others.
        Cheers
        Graham

        From: Dave Key
        Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:55:57 +0100