For the golfers

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009

      Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump attendant, obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him in a typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro is.
      "Top o’ the mornin' to yer, sir" says the attendant.
      Tiger nods a quick "Hello" and bends forward to pick up the nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground.
      "What are those?, asks the attendant.

      "They're called tees" replies Tiger.

      "Well, what on earth are dey for?" inquires the Irishman.

      "They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving", says Tiger.

      "Feck me!", says the Irishman, "BMW think of everything!"

      Ian Fenton

      EURO-SOURCE LOGO JPEG

      Unit 4 Midas House

      Calleva Park