Game selection procedure.

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      Attached is the revised game selection procedure and points system now specifying the points awarded to the 16th player on the bench in games.

    • lofty
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
        My ass is coming on excellent,
        goin swimming tonight.
        although it pains me to miss hockey this sunday, will miss only this one just to makesure my ass is back to its devastating best.
        peace out bro's n ho's