SECONDHAND VISOR

  • lofty
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 8, 2009
      Hello.
      does anyone have an old or spare helmet visor that they could sell plz,
      many thanks
      matt 33
    • ROB LLOYD
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 10, 2009
        i got a visor you can have

        Rob # 47

        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 11, 2009

          Next game AWAY vs Westminster Statesmen, Saturday 18th April at 4:45pm at Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace, London) ... who's available ??

          BTW ... excellent performance last game from everyone, great fight back.

        • Andy Murray
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 11, 2009
            Unavailable! :(

            Andy

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            From: dave_key@...
            Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:15:37 +0100
            Subject: [Hyenas] Westminster Statesmen AWAY Saturday 18th April 16:45

            Next game AWAY vs Westminster Statesmen, Saturday 18th April at 4:45pm at Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace, London) ... who's available ??

            BTW ... excellent performance last game from everyone, great fight back.

            " Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. " Download Now
          • Scott Nichol
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 11, 2009
              Hey Dave,

              I am good to go!  Would we need to sort out any congestion charges for going into London?

              Scoots #16

            • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 11, 2009
                Kay and I are available if selected

                Kay & Dickie #37

                Next game AWAY vs Westminster Statesmen, Saturday 18th April at 4:45pm at
                Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace, London) ... who's available ??

                BTW ... excellent performance last game from everyone, great fight back.

                741598.

              • Nick Beale
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 11, 2009
                  Sorry, can't play in Scouser land. By the way Scoots, no congestion charge as it's a weekend.

                  Nick

                  On 11 Apr 2009, at 15:23, Scott Nichol wrote:

                  Hey Dave,

                  I am good to go!  Would we need to sort out any congestion charges for going into London?

                  Scoots #16

                  Next game AWAY vs Westminster Statesmen, Saturday 18th April at 4:45pm at Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace, London) ... who's available ??

                  BTW ... excellent performance last game from everyone, great fight back.

                • James Bone
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 12, 2009
                    Available :-)

                    james & Tanya

                    Nick, got your geographical reference right ?

                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 12, 2009
                      I am available.

                      Nick, you've got your Geography somewhat mixed up, the Scousers are at least 250 Miles further up north!

                      Next game AWAY vs Westminster Statesmen, Saturday 18th April at 4:45pm at Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace, London) ... who's available ??

                      BTW ... excellent performance last game from everyone, great fight back.

                    • Simon Dacosta
                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 12, 2009
                        ill be there beatches and scoots the congestion charges only apply to americans so bring your wallet, and luke wants to know if he can be fennos stick boy as he enjoyed it soo much last time

                        Nick, you've got your Geography somewhat mixed up, the Scousers are at least 250 Miles further up north!

                        Next game AWAY vs Westminster Statesmen, Saturday 18th April at 4:45pm at Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace, London) ... who's available ??

                        BTW ... excellent performance last game from everyone, great fight back.

                      • neil moss
                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 12, 2009
                          Hey Dave

                          Available if needed

                          cheers
                          Neil m

                          Nick, you've got your Geography somewhat mixed up, the Scousers are at least 250 Miles further up north!

                          Next game AWAY vs Westminster Statesmen, Saturday 18th April at 4:45pm at Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace, London) ... who's available ??

                          BTW ... excellent performance last game from everyone, great fight back.

                        • Dean Robinson
                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 12, 2009

                            I am Available if chosen!!!

                            Thanks

                            Deano #18

                            From: Peter Freitag <pfreitag@ukonline. co.uk>
                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                            Date: Sunday, 12 April, 2009, 9:57 AM

                            I am available.

                            Nick, you've got your Geography somewhat mixed up, the Scousers are at least 250 Miles further up north!

                            Message 13 of 26 , Apr 12, 2009
                              I'm available for that mofo game in the big city.

                              Luke can be my wingman (stick boy) any time!

                              Fenno

                              Message 14 of 26 , Apr 13, 2009
                                not available

                                Rob # 47

                              • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                                Message 15 of 26 , Apr 13, 2009
                                  # 25 cannot mae it , good luck , see you for training

                                  Subj: [Hyenas] Westminster Statesmen AWAY Saturday 18th April 16:45

                                  http://www.tiscali.co.uk/security - The UK Government proposes to monitor your Facebook, MySpace, Bebo and Twitter communication.   How and why?

                                • ricky.de@talk21.com
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Apr 13, 2009
                                    im good to go boys n gals

                                    rik

                                    ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Apr 14, 2009

                                      Jon and Will can't make it

                                      I am available

                                    • lofty
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Apr 14, 2009
                                        excellent, how much wud be the goin price,

                                        --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, ROB LLOYD <rlfactor@...> wrote:

                                        > i got a visor you can have
                                        >
                                        > Rob # 47

                                      • lofty
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Apr 14, 2009
                                          i am available so is RUSS,
                                          must beat this team, ok guys. Failure non optional.

                                          --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, ricky.de@... wrote:

                                          > im good to go boys n gals
                                          >
                                          > rik

                                        • Richard Thoms
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Apr 14, 2009
                                            Out for a little bit longer Guys (and girls)....

                                            Have a good one.
                                            Rich.

                                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                            From: ricky.de@...
                                            Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 20:34:35 +0000

                                            im good to go boys n gals

                                            rik

                                            # 25 cannot mae it , good luck , see you for training

                                            Subj: [Hyenas] Westminster Statesmen AWAY Saturday 18th April 16:45

                                            Next game AWAY vs Westminster Statesmen, Saturday 18th April at 4:45pm at Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace, London) ... who's available ??

                                            BTW ... excellent performance last game from everyone, great fight back.

                                            http://www.tiscali. co.uk/security - The UK Government proposes to monitor your Facebook, MySpace, Bebo and Twitter communication.   How and why?

                                            ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___

                                            Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.
                                          • SIMON RUSZALA
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Apr 14, 2009
                                              Will be at Twickenham so can't make it.

                                              Enjoy,,,,,

                                              Ruszala #05

                                              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                              From: dave_key@...
                                              Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:35:42 +0100

                                              Jon and Will can't make it

                                              I am available

                                              " Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. " Download Now
                                            • Ben Allum
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Apr 14, 2009
                                                Mr kennedy ..... unavaliable !!!!

                                                From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                                                Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:35:42 +0100

                                                Jon and Will can't make it

                                                I am available

                                                " Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. " Download Now

                                              • Karl Blackmore-Squires (home)
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Apr 14, 2009
                                                  I'm available.

                                                  Tnx