Re: [Hyenas] Anyone interested in a Game in Solihull this Saturday 5 April ??

  • ricky.de@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 31, 2009
      not available

      --- On Tue, 31/3/09, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:
      From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Anyone interested in a Game in Solihull this Saturday 5 April ??
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009, 10:54 AM

      Ahh ...I'll check ...that'll teach me for reading emails in the middle of the night

      "Graham Woolford" <g_woolford@dsl. pipex.com>
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      31/03/2009 09:20
      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

      Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      cc
      Subject
      Re: [Hyenas] Anyone interested in a Game in Solihull this Saturday 5 April ??

      Dave was this for saturday as the 5th is Sunday ?

      From: Dave Key
      Date
      : Tue, 31 Mar 2009 00:33:57 +0100
      : <Hyenas@yahoogroups. com>
      Subject
      : [Hyenas] Anyone interested in a Game in Solihull this Saturday 5 April ??

      Just been asked if we can put together a team to play the Solihull Vipers this Saturday (5 Aprilat 8:30 pm) as their opposition has pulled out.

      Who would be interested ?

      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 9, 2009
        Thanks for taking the register Karl.