FW: SAY NO TO CADBURYS MERGING WITH NESTLE !!

  • ROB LLOYD
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 6, 2009

      --- On Fri, 6/3/09, Claire Monteiro <claire.monteiro@...> wrote:
      From: Claire Monteiro <claire.monteiro@...>
      Subject: FW: SAY NO TO CADBURYS MERGING WITH NESTLE !!
      To: rlfactor@...
      Date: Friday, 6 March, 2009, 10:34 AM

      Claire Monteiro • Housing Support Worker •  in touch

      t 01420 590466 • m 07918768544 • e claire.monteiro@...

      Unit 4 Prospect Place • Mill Lane • Alton • Hampshire • GU34 2SX

      Part of The Hyde Grouppeople...places...opportunity...aspiration www.intouchsupport.co.uk

      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 6, 2009
        PS3 is for looooosers.

        360 ALL THE WAY

        although i'm only on when im at home my tag is= muzza85

        Add me and I'll show you how me and fenno lose badly at COD4, although I'll Spezza your asses at NHL OH YEAH HARTFIELD never say he sucks again baby!

        Andy

        To: graham.cardiff@...; hyenas@yahoogroups.com; larrythelathe@...; paulos111@...; dik.t@...
        From: rlfactor@...
        Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:27:24 +0000
        Subject: [Hyenas] FW: SAY NO TO CADBURYS MERGING WITH NESTLE !!

        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 7, 2009
          He sucks... hahahaha

          To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          From: rlfactor@btinternet .com
          Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:27:24 +0000

          Claire Monteiro • Housing Support Worker •  in touch

          t 01420 590466 • m 07918768544 • e claire.monteiro@ intouchsupport. co.uk

          t 01420 590466 • m 079180 57235 • e linda.tiplady@ intouchsupport. co.uk

          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 7, 2009
            Andy i challenge you to cod4 !!!

            Beninho07 aka MR kennedy ..................................... KENNEDY

            To: graham.cardiff@ yahoo.com; hyenas@yahoogroups. com; larrythelathe@ msn.com; paulos111@aol. com; dik.t@virgin. net

            From: Claire Monteiro <claire.monteiro@ intouchsupport. co.uk>
            To: rlfactor@btinternet .com
            Date: Friday, 6 March, 2009, 10:34 AM

            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009

              Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
              14/03/2009 @ 23:30

              If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009

                Not available.

                Ian Fenton

                EURO-SOURCE LOGO JPEG

                Unit 4 Midas House

                Calleva Park

                Aldermaston

                Berkshire

                RG7 8EA

                T: 01189 810001

                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009
                  Available

                  Graham

                  From: Dave Key
                  Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:36:49 +0000
                  To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                  Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
                  14/03/2009 @ 23:30

                  If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

                • Richard Thoms
                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009
                    Unavailable... :o(

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                    From: dave_key@...
                    Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:36:49 +0000

                    Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
                    14/03/2009 @ 23:30

                    If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

                  • Dean Robinson
                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009
                      I am available to play if chosen!!!

                      Its my birthday saturday!! woop woop!!

                      Deano #18

                      Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
                      14/03/2009 @ 23:30

                      If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

                    • James Bone
                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009
                        Available, deano i'll let the opposition know and you can get extra hits =)

                        james #22

                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        From: powerpoint4@...
                        Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:26:21 +0000

                        I am available to play if chosen!!!

                        Its my birthday saturday!! woop woop!!

                        Deano #18

                        Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
                        14/03/2009 @ 23:30

                        If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

                        Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!
                      • SIMON RUSZALA
                        Message 11 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009
                          Count me in #05 Ruszala

                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          From: dave_key@...
                          Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:36:49 +0000

                          Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
                          14/03/2009 @ 23:30

                          If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

                          Beyond Hotmail — see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more!
                        • Landin, Stefan
                          Message 12 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009

                            Count me in
                            #? Stefan

                            ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

                            Taylor Made Golf Limited (Company Number 1424574), TaylorMade Court, Viables Business Park, Jays Close, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4BS

                            This email and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to postmaster@...

                            ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

                            Message 13 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009
                              Available.

                              Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
                              14/03/2009 @ 23:30

                              If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

                            • Nick Beale
                              Message 14 of 23 , Mar 9, 2009
                                Available

                                Nick

                                On 9 Mar 2009, at 17:23, Peter Freitag wrote:

                                Available.

                                Message 15 of 23 , Mar 10, 2009
                                  Thanks Boney

                                  Very much appreciated!! Lovely birthday Present

                                  Deano #18

                                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                  From: powerpoint4@ yahoo.co. uk
                                  Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:26:21 +0000

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Mar 10, 2009
                                    Available to play or support Dave.

                                    Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
                                    14/03/2009 @ 23:30

                                    If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

                                  • lofty
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Mar 10, 2009
                                      available to support and play and make the teas,
                                      and russ available,

                                      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Darrell Findlay <darrell.findlay@...> wrote:

                                      > Available to play or support Dave.
                                      >
                                      > Cheers
                                      >
                                      > Darrell

                                    • Andy Murray
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Mar 10, 2009
                                        Thats nice that you're going to go along and support Dave!!

                                        Unavailable for me!

                                        Andy

                                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                        From: darrell.findlay@...
                                        Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 03:08:22 -0700

                                        Available to play or support Dave.

                                        Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
                                        14/03/2009 @ 23:30

                                        If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

                                        Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free. Try it Now!
                                      • lofty
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Mar 10, 2009
                                          sorry, i put russes name down and didnt ask him,
                                          he cant make the game,
                                          i am still available, unfortunatly for you guys :)

                                          --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "lofty" <matthew.lofthouse@...> wrote:

                                          > available to support and play and make the teas,
                                          > and russ available,
                                          >
                                          > --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Darrell Findlay <darrell.findlay@> wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > Available to play or support Dave.
                                          > >
                                          > > Cheers
                                          > >
                                          > > Darrell

                                        • Simon Dacosta
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Mar 10, 2009
                                            im available not sure about luke though

                                          • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Mar 10, 2009
                                              #25 is around

                                              Subj: [Hyenas] Game Home 14 March 23:30 vs Medway Madness

                                              Get up to 50% off Norton Security 2009 only from Tiscali - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/securepc

                                              Message 22 of 23 , Mar 11, 2009

                                                I’ve edited your reply for you Neil…

                                                (Fenno)

                                                Message 23 of 23 , Mar 11, 2009
                                                  roflmao !

                                                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                                  From: ifenton@...
                                                  Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:11:15 +0000

                                                  I’ve edited your reply for you Neil…

                                                  (Fenno)

                                                  Subj: [Hyenas] Game Home 14 March 23:30 vs Medway Madness

                                                  Who's available for the game next  Saturday ?
                                                  14/03/2009 @ 23:30

                                                  If you can reply here or contact me before Wednesday please.

                                                  Get up to 50% off Norton Security 2009 only from Tiscali - http://www.tiscali. co.uk/securepc

                                                  Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free. Try it Now!