Re: [Hyenas] Friday 13th Ice

  • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 12, 2009
      Sorry not available, family birthday......mine Only 21!!!!

       Dickie and Kay

      Originally this had been planned as a Scrimmage since there seemed to be
      plenty of people who wanted to get the chance to play but might not have
      enough points.

      However, I have been waiting for a few replies which may make it a
      "proper" game but I have nothing confirmed at the moment, so assume a
      scrimmage unless you hear differently.

      Either way can people say whether they are available ...

      <spannered@...>
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      06/02/2009 19:26
      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      cc

      Subject
      [Hyenas]

      Hi Dave,

      Do we have a proper game next week or is it going to be a scrimmage????

      Iain

      741598.

      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 12, 2009
        Available.

        <spannered@ntlworld. com>
        Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

        06/02/2009 19:26

        Please respond to
        Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

        Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
        cc
        Subject
        [Hyenas]

        Hi Dave,

        Do we have a proper game next week or is it going to be a scrimmage??? ?

           Iain

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hyenas/

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hyenas/ join
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        mailto:Hyenas- digest@yahoogrou ps.com

        mailto:Hyenas- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

        http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      • Dean Robinson
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 12, 2009
          Have we got enough for a team scrimmage?? and if so have we got some sort of ref??!!