RE: [Hyenas] Re: Friday 13th Ice

    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 11, 2009

      Just for the record I'm available

      John Taylor probably isn't

    • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 12, 2009
        Sorry not available, family birthday......mine Only 21!!!!

         Dickie and Kay

        Originally this had been planned as a Scrimmage since there seemed to be
        plenty of people who wanted to get the chance to play but might not have
        enough points.

        However, I have been waiting for a few replies which may make it a
        "proper" game but I have nothing confirmed at the moment, so assume a
        scrimmage unless you hear differently.

        Either way can people say whether they are available ...

        <spannered@...>
        Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        06/02/2009 19:26
        Please respond to
        Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        cc

        Subject
        [Hyenas]

        Hi Dave,

        Do we have a proper game next week or is it going to be a scrimmage????

        Iain

        741598.

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 12, 2009
          Available.

          <spannered@ntlworld. com>
          Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

          06/02/2009 19:26

          Please respond to
          Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

          Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
          cc
          Subject
          [Hyenas]

          Hi Dave,

          Do we have a proper game next week or is it going to be a scrimmage??? ?

             Iain

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hyenas/

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hyenas/ join
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          mailto:Hyenas- digest@yahoogrou ps.com

          mailto:Hyenas- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • Dean Robinson
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 12, 2009
            Have we got enough for a team scrimmage?? and if so have we got some sort of ref??!!