good game

  • simondacosta2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      good game last night gentlemen we do seem to be going from strenght to
      strenght. rik had a good solid game and made some great improvements to
      his style of play,

      i think the D men played solid and i think everyone laid them selves
      out to stop the shot or pass which would normally have beaten them so
      showing personal sacrifise for the team.

      i think the forwards hooked up much better with each othher and the Ds
      on every line and there were a lot more shots which in turn resulted in
      a lot more goals and i think will pearce had a great game as a forward
      and even scored 2 goals think we should make hin forward all the time

      Now the games out the way let the fun begin tonight and the carnage
      that insues

      peace out bitches!!!!!!
    • ricky.de@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
        Gotta agree Si

        Last nights game was awsome, as Si said there was a massive improvement from everyone on the ice..

        I would like to say playing net last night was one of best games ever, i had shots blocked for me, LOADS OF TALKING, and players listening to what was being said, last night i was very impressed with the cover i recieved on cheap shots or end of plays, overall it was a pleasure to play again...

        Im not sure if it was intentional or not but challenges in d zone were done alot higher up allowing me to play out of my crease more, think wed all agree that makes a massive difference, makes saving the puck so much easier as they have less net to shoot on...

        So once again great game guys, lets remain positive and keep learning, great game guys

        Rik aka roughing man