One for the Student

  • Richard Thoms
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
      I see your girls were up to their usual tricks again last night... Biting - wtf?

      Give Spazza his due though - must have been those special Baby Sham's he likes so much. :o)

      Windows LiveTM: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
    • Andy Murray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
        Duuude... This season is a special one for us, our end of season DVD is being titled "Senators: Tanking for Tavares"

        We're just showing the leafs how to tank a season properly seeing as they could never do it as well as we are doing it.

        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: richardthoms1@...
        Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 05:32:18 -0500
        Subject: [Hyenas] One for the Student

        I see your girls were up to their usual tricks again last night... Biting - wtf?

        Give Spazza his due though - must have been those special Baby Sham's he likes so much. :o)

        Windows LiveTM: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

        Imagine a life without walls. See the possibilities