Oxford and training

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hi guys

      Happy New Year etc etc!

      I have just mailed the Oxford Team to get confirmation of times and
      directions for the match on Feb 3rd. I will let you know when I know more.

      Does anyone know when we start training again, is it next Sunday?

      Cheers

      Paul

      PS I will be bringing in sizing shirts and complete designs for the new
      strip soon - so we can get all that sorted!
    • Peter Hawken
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        And another happy new year from me as well.

        Training starts once again on Sunday 7th, usual time. It's three weeks to
        the next game at Oxford, so we don't have long to work off turkey and
        Christmas pudding. Lets have a good turn out.