Re: [Hyenas] 5th Deadline day

  • Ben Allum
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
      congrats kay, and dickie

      i have now added kay , dickie, will to list , i forgot abt porter lol

      From: Ben Allum <b_allum@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] 5th Deadline day
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, 5 January, 2009, 5:51 PM

      Hello all

      Right as you should by the amount of emails flying around gather the team is doing a christmas (late) night out this will be held in basingstoke on

      SATURDAY 31ST JANUARY

      Now i was thinking the team to meet up at WEATHERSPOONS (top of town) for a drink between 7.00 and 7.30 and then we head out for a meal for a booked table at 8.30 then after meal have a few drinks (0r lots for you party animals in the team - graham and will).

      below is a list of people i have plz let me know if you can make it or cant as i need to book a table at either Nandos or the chinese buffet :-

      1. Ben (the showstopper, the main event, the icon) Mr Kennedy ..... Kennedy !!
      Nandos
      2.Graham - Any
      3.Nick - Chinese
      4. Fenno - Any
      5.Simon . D - Any
      6.Andy . H - Chinese
      7.Darrell+ 1 - Nandos
      8.Rik - Any
      9.Mike - Nandos
      10.Jon + Eileen - Any
      11.Simon . R - Any
      12. Rich +1 - Chinese
      13.James + Tanya - Nandos x2
      14.iain + sarah - Chinese
      15.Rob + 1 - Nandos
      16.Lofty (horse-Lover) - Nandos

      So at the min as u can see Nandos is winning 7- 4 (email if this is wrong as this what my list say)

      still waiting on andy,scoot,will, luke,stef, kay,dickie, jools,dave k,ned,karl, - think that it as pete cant make it. so can people please ask em !!, also people let rik know your players player choice aswell plz !!!

      Peace out

      Kennedy !!!!!

    • Tanya Morgan
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
        Me and James are still ok for the 31st and would still prefer Nando's

        Cheers

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

[...]

        Take your friends with you with Mobile Messenger. Click Here!
      • Simon Dacosta
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
          luke is in as well for this and if we were pushed to chose we would both sway for chinese and if your good boys and girls i may treat you to some more of my special brand of moves
          on the dance floor well as long as graham isnt filming it on his special little toy

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
            I still have that footage I think,

            From: Simon Dacosta
            Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:16:02 -0800 (PST)
            To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 8, 2009
              Congratulations to you and Dickie Kay fantastic news.  I assume Dickie won't be allowed out to play golf anymore!!

              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 8, 2009

                this is who i have so far can any 1 think if i have missed any 1 ?? . Pete,jools cant make it,
                waiting on dave key,karl,ned,stef,porter
                so far nandos = 8 chinese = 8
                i am going to book table next week !!!! - Under the name KENNEDY

                1. Ben (the showstopper, the main event, the icon) Mr Kennedy ..... Kennedy !!
                Nandos
                2.Graham - Any
                3.Nick - Chinese
                4. Fenno - Any
                5.Simon . D - Chinese
                6.Andy . H - Chinese
                7.Darrell+ 1 - Nandos
                8.Rik - Any
                9.Mike - Nandos
                10.Jon + Eileen - Any
                11.Simon . R - Any
                12. Rich +1 - Chinese
                13.James + Tanya - Nandos x2
                14.iain + sarah - Chinese
                15.Rob + 1 - Nandos
                16.Lofty (horse-Lover) - Nandos

                17. Luke Chinese
                18. Kay Chinese
                19.Dickie Chinese
                20. Will - Any
                21. scoots - nandos

                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 9, 2009
                  Yeah me = Nandos x3

                  --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Ben Allum <b_allum@...> wrote:

                  > this is who i have so far can any 1 think if i have missed any 1 ??
                  . Pete,jools cant make it,
                  > waiting on dave key,karl,ned,stef,porter
                  > so far nandos = 8 chinese = 8
                  > i am going to book table next week !!!! - Under the name KENNEDY
                  >
                  > 1. Ben (the showstopper, the main event, the icon) Mr Kennedy .....
                  Kennedy !!
                  > Nandos
                  > 2.Graham - Any
                  > 3.Nick - Chinese
                  > 4. Fenno - Any
                  > 5.Simon . D - Chinese
                  > 6.Andy . H - Chinese
                  > 7.Darrell+ 1 - Nandos
                  > 8.Rik - Any
                  > 9.Mike - Nandos
                  > 10.Jon + Eileen - Any
                  > 11.Simon . R - Any
                  > 12. Rich +1 - Chinese
                  > 13.James + Tanya - Nandos x2
                  > 14.iain + sarah - Chinese
                  > 15.Rob + 1 - Nandos
                  > 16.Lofty (horse-Lover) - Nandos
                  > 17. Luke Chinese
                  > 18. Kay Chinese
                  > 19.Dickie Chinese
                  > 20. Will - Any
                  > 21. scoots - nandos

                • Ben Allum
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 13, 2009
                    Ladies and Gentlemen & Lofty

                    The final desiion has been made on sat 31st our xmas meal will be held at CHINESE buffet all u can eat below is the list of 31 people  i will be booking for :-

                    1. Ben (the showstopper, the main event, the icon) Mr Kennedy ..... Kennedy !!
                    2.Graham
                    3.Nick
                    4. Fenno
                    5.Simon . D
                    6.Andy . H
                    7.Darrell+ 1

                    8.Rik
                    9.Mike
                    10.Jon + Eileen
                    11.Simon . R
                    12. Rich +1
                    13.James + Tanya

                    14.iain + sarah
                    15.Rob + 1
                    16.Lofty (horse-Lover)

                    17. Luke
                    18. Kay
                    19.Dickie
                    20. Will
                    21. scoots + 1
                    22.Dave key + 1
                    23. Russ
                    please can every1 meet in the weatherspoons pub top of town between 7.00 and 7.30 for a few drinks (pound a pint) then meal, then drinks after for people who wanna - Thats when Mr J.D comes out . Also when Simon pulls out his dance moves !!

                    There are travel inns avaliable if any u wanna room so u can get p!ssed, or people welcome to crash at mine !!!

                    any questions email me allum69@...  or message me on facebook, or ring me 07900414028

                    please every1 give rik ur players player vote.

                    peace out

                    MR KENNEDY .................................  KENNEDY

                  • ricky.de@talk21.com
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 13, 2009
                      Good job on this Ben
                      and cheers for taking it on for me while emails playing up..

                      any questions email me allum69@hotmail. com  or message me on facebook, or ring me 07900414028

[...]

                    • Karl Blackmore-Squires (home)
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 19, 2009
                        Turns out I have a family day on 31st Jan which is a shame, sorry guys.

                        Karl

                        I still in for it.  Nandos would be great.

                        Rich,

                        Good to see that you are alright Rich.  If you need any thing just let us know.  Lofty would be willing to cut your food and feed you at the Christmas do!  He's use to it.  Feeding the lame horses at the stables but I think he likes them cause they it's hard for them to get away.

                        Cheers Scoots #16