Re: [Hyenas] xmas do!!

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hi Ben

      I'm good for the 31st+ Jill, prefer Nandos.

      From: ricky.de@talk21. com <ricky.de@talk21. com>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, 23 December, 2008, 6:03 PM

      Rob, the dates are either the 24, or 31st of january
      just need to know by weds what ppls choices are

      rik

      From: ricky.de@talk21. com <ricky.de@talk21. com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] xmas do!!
      To: "hockey team" <hyenas@yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Monday, 22 December, 2008, 4:36 PM

      Right all

      After speaking with Ben last night it seems he has had a fairly poor response from people with regards to this event...
      The list of dates and places will stay open till WEDNESDAY 24TH(yes christmas eve)
      After this date we will go for the date most people have voted for, off top of my head the 31st is winning....

      Please can u let Ben know asap, even if ur not coming can u please say

      Regards

      Rik

      Ben just to put it in writing im good with both dates but 31st is 1st choice

    • ROB LLOYD
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 5, 2009
        Yeah me and the lady can make the 31st if you can still fit us in!!! we would prefer nando's, if i'm to late let me know...

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 5, 2009
          i can come, nandos would taste better to me
          cheers
          --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, ROB LLOYD <rlfactor@...> wrote:

          > Yeah me and the lady can make the 31st if you can still fit us in!!! we would prefer
          nando's, if i'm to late let me know...

          kENNEDY                                       Â
           Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  KENNEDY !!!!!!