Re: [Hyenas] xmas do!!

  • ricky.de@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 29, 2008
      Ben as said last night Mikes good for 31st and nandos

      From: ricky.de@talk21. com <ricky.de@talk21. com>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, 26 December, 2008, 12:15 PM

      Ben, just me and im happy with where ever mate, all u can eat makes things simple but ill go with the flow dude

      From: b_allum@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 11:22:35 +0000

      Right Every1
      1st. merry Christmas
      2nd. Our christmas event is now going to be held on Sat 31st of Jan as that is what all 12 people who replyed wanted.

      so secondly we need to decide where to eat at the min most people say they dont mind so it will either be a chinse buffet all u can eat or Nandos (chicken)

      I NEED ALL NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WHO CAN MAKE THIS DATE WITH PARNERS OR NOT NO LATER THAN 5TH JANUARY SO I CAN BOOK A TABLE . PLEASE REPLY AND LET ME KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!1

      tHE SHOW STOPPER, THE MAIN EVENT , THE ICON,

      MR kENNEDY                                                  KENNEDY !!!!!!
      From: ROB LLOYD <rlfactor@btinternet .com>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, 23 December, 2008, 9:15 AM

      cant do x-mas eve, :-(

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
        Hi Ben

        I'm good for the 31st+ Jill, prefer Nandos.

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 5, 2009
          Yeah me and the lady can make the 31st if you can still fit us in!!! we would prefer nando's, if i'm to late let me know...

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 5, 2009
            i can come, nandos would taste better to me
            cheers
            --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, ROB LLOYD <rlfactor@...> wrote:

            > Yeah me and the lady can make the 31st if you can still fit us in!!! we would prefer
            nando's, if i'm to late let me know...

            kENNEDY                                       Â
             Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  KENNEDY !!!!!!