RE: [Hyenas] HOME game vs Bracknell B52s Saturday 13 December 11:30 pm

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 9, 2008
      Does Mr Kennedy mean your wanting to play ben ?

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: b_allum@...
      Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:38:46 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] HOME game vs Bracknell B52s Saturday 13 December 11:30 pm

      Mr Kennedy ........ KENNEDY !!!!!

      From: Dave Key <dave_key@uk. ibm.com>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, 8 December, 2008, 11:13 AM

      Home vs Bracknell B52s Saturday 13 December @11:30pm

      Who's available?

      I am and so is John Taylor. Who else ?

      Take your friends with you with Mobile Messenger. Click Here!
    • Ben Allum
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 9, 2008
        Kennedy !!!!!! - (u work it out)

        Does Mr Kennedy mean your wanting to play ben ?

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
        From: b_allum@yahoo. com
        Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:38:46 +0000

        Mr Kennedy ........ KENNEDY !!!!!

        i am avalible to play although my points are found lacking i expect, although i will swapses for a favour if you know what i mean wink wink nudge nudge, no seriously think about it,

        Take your friends with you with Mobile Messenger. Click Here!

      • Scott Nichol
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 9, 2008
          I am available to play on Satruday.

          Scoots #16