Kit for sale

  • Iestyn Stephens
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 5, 2008
      Hi All,

      As you probably know I have taken a year out from playing hockey, and cetainly have no intension of selling any of my main kit.  However, I am putting a couple of items on to ebay this weekend, but thought I would give you guys first dibs.

      Item 1 - Louisville TPS gloves, in yellow of all colours, size 13 (small but seem to be the same fit as my 14" Ferlands).  Only used a few times, so minimal wear to the palms.
      Item 2 - Red Nike team Canada shirt.  Worn twice, I think. (haven't taken the photo yet).

      If you are interested send me a mail.

      See you soon.

      Iestyn

      Win John Lewis vouchers with BigSnapSearch.com Search now
    • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 39 of 39 , Aug 6, 2013
        interested in stick bag