No Trainingf

  • Iain Single
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hi guys..

      Due to the Christmas show there will no training on Sunday 21st
      December. Training will start again on the 28th December.

      Iain
    • Andy Murray
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
        Arghhhhh man :(

        I'm back on the 20th but away on the 28th, looks like you only get the pleasure of my company for one week on the 4th maybe!!

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: spannered@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:17:27 +0000
        Subject: [Hyenas] No Trainingf

        Hi guys..

        Due to the Christmas show there will no training on Sunday 21st
        December. Training will start again on the 28th December.

        Iain

        Get Windows Live Messenger on your Mobile. Click Here!
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
          I didn't want to train on that day anyway!

          Ian Fenton
          Eurosource IT
          01189 810001

          Due to the Christmas show there will no training on Sunday 21st
          December. Training will start again on the 28th December.

          Iain

        • James Bone
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
            Bit optomistic with the size of hat Fenno !

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            Due to the Christmas show there will no training on Sunday 21st
            December. Training will start again on the 28th December.

            Iain

            Win John Lewis vouchers with BigSnapSearch.com Search now
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
              That's where I hide the rest of my booze!

              Ian Fenton
              Eurosource IT
              01189 810001

              Bit optomistic with the size of hat Fenno !

              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com