Oh Yeah

  • lofty
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
      Ian mentioned czech rec ice hockey, i am up for it, if we get numbers interested soon,
      we could see if we have a realistsic chance of icing atleast 1 line, or maybe 2,
      :) i think luke, n sy dacosta r considering too.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
        Lofty, what is that in English?

        I'm not sure if you mean me or the one one with the dodgy spelling either.

        Is the crack pipe doing the rounds in Bournemouth this morning?!

        Ian Fenton
        Eurosource IT
        01189 810001