xmas due and end of year awards

  • ricky.de@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi all

      First off my apologies for the lack of team events recently, im having tough time at work and college and have very little time to myself

      Right were looking to have an end of year awards at some stage, now last years we went go karting, this year wont be that grand, but if anyone has any ideas on what they would like to do for awards let me know asap as i need to sort it with in next week or so...

      Xmas due will take place in the 1st weekend of february, its this late as we know everyone is short of cash in january after xmas etc so the 1st week in feb most people should have been paid, again any ideas of what u want to let me know and ill see what i can do

      rik

    • Ben Allum
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
        STRIPJOINTS

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
          I propose that you all come for a few beers when I'm back at Xmas! (not for the awards do but just cos we all love beer)

          PEACE

          Andy (who has been at a graduate recruitment fair today, who says student life is easy, i have been "working" weekends)

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          From: b_allum@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:08:18 -0700
          Subject: Re: [Hyenas] xmas due and end of year awards

          STRIPJOINTS

          First off my apologies for the lack of team events recently, im having tough time at work and college and have very little time to myself

          Right were looking to have an end of year awards at some stage, now last years we went go karting, this year wont be that grand, but if anyone has any ideas on what they would like to do for awards let me know asap as i need to sort it with in next week or so...

          Xmas due will take place in the 1st weekend of february, its this late as we know everyone is short of cash in january after xmas etc so the 1st week in feb most people should have been paid, again any ideas of what u want to let me know and ill see what i can do

          rik

          For the best free wallpapers from MSN Click here!
        • ricky.de@talk21.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
            Just an idea guys, we have a game in stokie on the 15th, the bison also have a game so im looking into renting one of the suites out in the bar so we can watch from there but still have our own place for awards

            muz drinks are on u at xmas

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
            From: b_allum@yahoo. com
            Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:08:18 -0700

            STRIPJOINTS

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008

              I'm not really fussed about the Bison game to be honest dude - would prefer something different but will be happy to go with the flow if others prefer the Bison option!

              Ian Fenton
              Eurosource IT
              01189 810001

              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
              From: b_allum@yahoo. com
              Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:08:18 -0700

              STRIPJOINTS

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
                I am not around early evening on the 15th as I am already out so won't be able to make it, still not sure if I will even be available for the game that night yet.

                Graham #73

                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                From: b_allum@yahoo. com
                Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:08:18 -0700

                STRIPJOINTS

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
                  I'm happy with whatever, Bison game would be alright as people could go for drinks afterwards etc. Would be nice to do something where partners/families could be included though, meal and drinks type thing.

                  My 2 cents worth.

                  Rich.

                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                  From: b_allum@yahoo. com
                  Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:08:18 -0700

                  STRIPJOINTS

                  First off my apologies for the lack of team events recently, im having tough time at work and college and have very little time to myself

                  Right were looking to have an end of year awards at some stage, now last years we went go karting, this year wont be that grand, but if anyone has any ideas on what they would like to do for awards let me know asap as i need to sort it with in next week or so...

                  Xmas due will take place in the 1st weekend of february, its this late as we know everyone is short of cash in january after xmas etc so the 1st week in feb most people should have been paid, again any ideas of what u want to let me know and ill see what i can do

                  rik

                  For the best free wallpapers from MSN Click here!

                  Stay organized with simple drag and drop from Windows Live Hotmail. Try it
                • Ben Allum
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
                    Forget hockey, go to strip joints they serve beer and have hot ladies there :)

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                    From: b_allum@yahoo. com
                    Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:08:18 -0700

                    STRIPJOINTS

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008

                      Rik,

                      I can't make the 15th I'm afraid

                      ricky.de@...
                      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                      01/11/2008 13:33

                      Please respond to
                      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                      hockey team <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                      cc
                      Subject
                      [Hyenas] xmas due and end of year awards