RE: [Hyenas] Away game Friday 7 November 22:45 @ Swindon vs Nationwide Knights

  • Scott Nichol
    Message 1 of 60 , Oct 31, 2008
    • lofty
      Message 60 of 60 , Nov 7, 2008
        I am back to pester again, sorry,
        1. Has the committee come to a decision on the website hosting,
        2. Is my ickle Bro registered becouse the cheque to the EIHA cleared 3 weeks ago so one
        can only assume he is, if im wrong then feel free smack me up.
        other than that tonights game is gonna be great
        Love matt 33

        --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Woolford" <g_woolford@...> wrote:

        > As we know Blue is our lucky colour in Swindon :op

        Dave

        http://www.nationwideknights.co.uk/page2.htm See you later!! Stefan

        > Taylor Made Golf Limited (Company Number 1424574), TaylorMade Court, Viables
        Business Park, Jays Close, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4BS

        > This email and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended
        only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you
        are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is
        strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without authorization, please
        notify us immediately by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email and
        any attachments from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a
        message to postmaster@...

        > Unless stated otherwise above:IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and
        Wales with number 741598. Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,
        Hampshire PO6 3AU