New Buisness...

  • ROB LLOYD
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008

      As some of you may know I am quite a keen dancer aswell as being abit of a naturist.

      I have started teaching private dance lessons and I am starting to recieve alot of interest.

      I am yet to advertise in the UK however alot of my work has taken me to europe and asia.

      If you know of anyone who would like to dance please forward them to me. I can teach a variety of styles and meet many needs.

      Loftys dance lessons are going well and he is now performing in public for practice and confidence.

      Prices vary according to attractiveness. All rights reseverved.