Friday V North Stars

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2000
      Hyenas

      The game on Friday at Swindon Faces-off at 10.50pm, be at the rink by
      10.00pm.

      That is the Link Centre, White Hill Way, Swindon.

      M4 to junction 16. Take road towards Swindon, dual carriageway, 1st
      roundabout turn left, straight on for 3 roundabouts.

      Team Roster V Swindon North Stars

      Paul Nicholls (Centre)
      Ian Courtney (Defence)
      John Purcell (Left Wing/Centre)
      Dave Bennett (Defence)
      Neel Patel (Left Wing)
      Peter Hawken (Defence)
      Andy Hartfield (Defence)
      Darrell Findlay (Right Wing)
      Andy Compton (Defence) YET TO CONFIRM
      Rich Dedman (Netminder)
      Tony Bayliss (Wing)
      Melvin Tanner (Wing)
      Steve Boardman (Defence)
      Pete Ting (Centre)
      Grant Garner (Defence) YET TO CONFIRM

      Also, we have a match on Sunday on the Isle of White in Ryde against the
      Dinos Face-off 8.00pm.

      Wightlink (Isle of Wight Ferries) leave Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head
      at 20 and 50 minutes after each hour up until 2020 after which it is only 20
      minutes past each hour until 0020.

      I hope to aim for the 1820 ferry which should arrive in Ryde about 15
      minutes later so that we will be at the rink before 1900 ready for face-off
      at 2000.

      Applicable return ferries leave Ryde Pier Head for Portsmouth Harbour at
      2250, 2350 and 0040 - I guess that the 2350 is the one to aim for (I believe
      that the Dinos put on some food last time).

      I think the cost of a half day return ticket is either £6.60 or £7.60 its
      not to clear on the website.

      Telephone for booking enquiries is 0870 582 7744. Website address is
      www.wightlink.co.uk (booking online is available).

      Team Roster V Isle of Wight Dinos

      Paul Nicholls (Centre)
      Ian Courtney (Defence)
      John Purcell (Left Wing/Centre)
      Dave Bennett (Defence)
      Iain Friar (Left Wing)
      Neel Patel (Left Wing)
      Peter Hawken (Defence)
      Darrell Findlay (Right Wing)
      Andy Compton (Defence) YET TO CONFIRM
      Rich Dedman (Netminder)
      Peter Freitag (Centre)
      Gabby Giroux (Centre)
      Tony Bayliss (Wing)
      Melvin Tanner (Wing)
      Steve Boardman (Defence)
      Pete Ting (Centre)
      Grant Garner (Defence)
      Acton Kilby (Defence)

      See you all at the rinks Friday and Sunday.

      Cheers

      Paul

      PS Anyone fancy meeting up for a Hyenas Christmas beer? We are hockey
      players after all, and a bit of festive bad behaviour would be expected!
      Wouldn't it?!?

      PPS We also have scrimmages lined up against the Cougars on Sunday December
      17th and against the Bison Ladies on the 20th.