RE: [Hyenas] Re: Lukes babby

  • Scott Nichol
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 5 3:32 AM
      Nively done Luke and Mrs. Luke!!  A new hockey player for the world.  Will she be a D or forward?  These are important things to think about.

      Scoots #16

    • ricky.de@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5 4:52 AM
        hey what abt a netty!!!!!!

        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 6 12:25 AM
          Please pass on my congratulations Simon, poor excuse for not training but I guess we'll allow this just once!

          Hope mum, dad and baby girl are all doing well.

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 6 1:31 AM
            Pass on my congrats to Luke and his better half. (Or should that be halves??? :o)

            Forward, D or Netminder..... tough one.

            Cheers
            Rich.

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            From: simondacosta2@...
            Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 10:27:05 +0000
            Subject: [Hyenas] Re: Lukes babby

            --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups. com, 'simondacosta2' <simondacosta2@ ...>
            wrote:

            > just to let you guys know luke has just become a dad the baby was
            > delivered at 10 this morning i dont know the weight yet but all is
            well
            > babby is happy and healthy .

            oh and its a girl.

          • Simon Dacosta

              From: simondacosta2@ yahoo.com
              Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 10:27:05 +0000

              wrote:

              > just to let you guys know luke has just become a dad the baby was
              > delivered at 10 this morning i dont know the weight yet but all is
              well
              > babby is happy and healthy .

              oh and its a girl.

            • James Bone
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 7 3:55 PM
                Hey Simon,

                Can you pass on our best to Luke & Katie

                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                From: simondacosta2@...
                Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:02:42 -0700

                From: simondacosta2@ yahoo.com
                Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 10:27:05 +0000

                wrote:

                > just to let you guys know luke has just become a dad the baby was
                > delivered at 10 this morning i dont know the weight yet but all is
                well
                > babby is happy and healthy .

                oh and its a girl.

                Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 8 12:57 AM
                  Sorry to hear that Simon, please pass on my best wishes to the little Rosemeister and to Luke and Katie who I'm sure are going through it a bit at the moment.

                  Fenno

                  Ian Fenton
                  Eurosource IT
                  01189 810001

                  From: simondacosta2@ yahoo.com
                  Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 10:27:05 +0000

                  wrote:

                  > just to let you guys know luke has just become a dad the baby was
                  > delivered at 10 this morning i dont know the weight yet but all is
                  well
                  > babby is happy and healthy .

                  oh and its a girl.

                • Richard Thoms
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 8 1:33 AM
                    Ditto... See you on Sunday Simon.

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                    From: simondacosta2@ yahoo.com
                    Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 10:27:05 +0000

                    wrote:

                    > just to let you guys know luke has just become a dad the baby was
                    > delivered at 10 this morning i dont know the weight yet but all is
                    well
                    > babby is happy and healthy .

                    oh and its a girl.

                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 8 6:55 AM

                      Hi Mate

                      Pass on my best wishes to Luke and the family, I hope they get the problems sorted out quickly and she gets well soon.

                      All The Best

                      Graham

                      From: simondacosta2@ yahoo.com
                      Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 10:27:05 +0000

                      wrote:

                      > just to let you guys know luke has just become a dad the baby was
                      > delivered at 10 this morning i dont know the weight yet but all is
                      well
                      > babby is happy and healthy .

                      oh and its a girl.