Game V North Stars at Swindon

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2000
      Hi Hyenas

      The North Stars have challenged us to a return match at Swindon on Friday
      December 8th. They will be icing more of a b-team so the score should be a
      little more even this team.

      Please e-mail me to register your interest and I shall confirm timings etc.

      Cheers

      Paul
    • Ian Courtney
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 28, 2000
        im up for it

        > The North Stars have challenged us to a return match at Swindon on Friday
        > December 8th. They will be icing more of a b-team so the score should be a
        > little more even this team.
        >
        > Please e-mail me to register your interest and I shall confirm timings
        etc.

        > Cheers
        >
        > Paul

      • Peter Hawken
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 28, 2000
          I'm OK for that evening Paul.

          Peter H

        • darrell.findlay@jwp.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 29, 2000
            I'm in Paul

            Regards

            Darrell Findlay
            Senior Key Account Manager
            07831 411058
            darrell.findlay@...

            "Paul Nicholls"
            <paul.nicholls@v To: Hyenas <Hyenas@egroups.com>
            irgin.net> cc:
            28/11/00 23:04
            Please respond
            to Hyenas

          • DaveBennett@kingston-technology.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 29, 2000
              Count me in.

              Dave Bennett
              European Sales Manager
              Peripheral Products Division
              Kingston Technology Europe Ltd
              Tel- 01932 738928
              Fax- 01932 738806
              Mobile 07765 220281
              Email DaveBennett@...

              "Paul Nicholls"
              <paul.nicholls@v To: Hyenas <Hyenas@egroups.com>
              irgin.net> cc:
              11/28/00 11:04
              PM
              Please respond
              to Hyenas

              Hi Hyenas

              The North Stars have challenged us to a return match at Swindon on Friday
              December 8th. They will be icing more of a b-team so the score should be a
              little more even this team.

              Please e-mail me to register your interest and I shall confirm timings etc.

              Cheers

              Paul
            • John Purcell
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 29, 2000
                Paul,

                I am also up for the game in Swindon!

                John
              • andy hartfield
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 29, 2000
                  Paul,

                  If possible I would like to play on the 8th.
                  Unfortunately it is unlikely I will be able to play on the 10th at IOW.

                  > The North Stars have challenged us to a return match at Swindon on Friday
                  > December 8th. They will be icing more of a b-team so the score should be a
                  > little more even this team.
                  >
                  > Please e-mail me to register your interest and I shall confirm timings
                  etc.

                  > Cheers
                  >
                  > Paul

                • Iain