Re: [Hyenas] Andys leaving drinks on sat 20th

  • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 9, 2008
      I'm a no can do as with the Ladies that day, and then off to Canada for a couple of months.

      Good luck Andy at Uni,

      Dickie

      Right dudes and dudetts

      im not seeing many mails abt this, a night out in basingstoke to give
      andya send off, does this means no ones interested???

      so far its

      me
      andy
      ben

      come on all add ya names to the list

    • Scott Nichol
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 9, 2008
        Hey Guys,

        Looks like a go for me.  Dinner would be great but I may not be able to do the drinks afterwards.

        Cheers Scoots #16

      • pfreitag@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 9, 2008
          Sorry guys,

          in Switzerland at the moment.

          Andy, have a great send off and remember we want to see you back again!

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 10, 2008
            Hi Rik, good job dude for organising this.  I'm should be good for a meal, need to check whether it's the wifes birthday again!, and a drink but will leave the drinking session to the young guns.

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 10, 2008
              i am hoping to be there too
              hopefully i wont be working
              matt

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 10, 2008
                Why Lofty, is it Royal Ascot or the Gold Cup that day?

                Ian Fenton
                Eurosource IT
                01189 810001