Re: [Hyenas] Andys leaving drinks on sat 20th

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 8, 2008

      I'll do my best to make it on the 20th

    • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 9, 2008
        I'm a no can do as with the Ladies that day, and then off to Canada for a couple of months.

        Good luck Andy at Uni,

        Dickie

        Right dudes and dudetts

        im not seeing many mails abt this, a night out in basingstoke to give
        andya send off, does this means no ones interested???

        so far its

        me
        andy
        ben

        come on all add ya names to the list

      • Scott Nichol
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 9, 2008
          Hey Guys,

          Looks like a go for me.  Dinner would be great but I may not be able to do the drinks afterwards.

          Cheers Scoots #16

        • pfreitag@ukonline.co.uk
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 9, 2008
            Sorry guys,

            in Switzerland at the moment.

            Andy, have a great send off and remember we want to see you back again!

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 10, 2008
              Hi Rik, good job dude for organising this.  I'm should be good for a meal, need to check whether it's the wifes birthday again!, and a drink but will leave the drinking session to the young guns.

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 10, 2008
                i am hoping to be there too
                hopefully i wont be working
                matt

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 10, 2008
                  Why Lofty, is it Royal Ascot or the Gold Cup that day?

                  Ian Fenton
                  Eurosource IT
                  01189 810001