Re: Hyenas Jackets

  • lofty
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2008
      i will bring my choque 2nit
      matt
      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Ben Allum <b_allum@...> wrote:

      > andy i will bring my chq 2nite !!
      >
      > ben # 7

      and my kit tonight. Therefore, if you have a cheque for me (£10
      payable to Basingstoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Club), and you want me to
      bring it tonight please reply letting me know.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2008

        Nice work on Friday everyone!

        Looks like it was a close game, hope it gave your confidence a boost Rik!

        Hopefully see you all Sunday.

        Ian Fenton
        Eurosource IT
        01189 810001