Plumber wanted

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
      Is anyone either CORGI registered or knows someone who is?

      I am in the process of changing my gas boiler and whereas I can do all the plumbing work myself I need a qualified plumber to connect it to the gas, set it up and commission it. Should only take a couple of hours work.

      I will of course pay whatever the going rate is.

      Please let me know if anyone can help.

      Regards,

      It has removed 631 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!
    • Compton93@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
        Hi Pete i know some one but he will not touch it if you are doing the work yourself with the new regs makes it very difficult