Team tops - please read

  • Andy Hartfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2008
      I'm just awaiting the final proof of the design from the embroidery company for the shirts and Jackets.

      Now seems to be the right time to ensure that I have all your details correct.

      Please can you review the attached document and check for the correct spelling of your name, correct number, and finally correct sizes. (The cells highlighted in Yellow are those which I have no data for).

      Please confirm correct or provide corrections, by email, in reply to this mail (I need this confirmation before I send shirts to printing - I don't want get the names wrong with the likes of Dazzel Fine-lay or the like).

      T-shirts will be £10 for the first one for team members and £26 for additional team members shirts or friend/family shirts. Payment on
    • Andy Murray
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2008
        I don't see an attached document? Or am I being stupid again?

        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: andy.hartfield@...
        Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:27:01 +0100
        Subject: [Hyenas] Team tops - please read

        I'm just awaiting the final proof of the design from the embroidery company for the shirts and Jackets.

        Now seems to be the right time to ensure that I have all your details correct.

        Please can you review the attached document and check for the correct spelling of your name, correct number, and finally correct sizes. (The cells highlighted in Yellow are those which I have no data for).

        Please confirm correct or provide corrections, by email, in reply to this mail (I need this confirmation before I send shirts to printing - I don't want get the names wrong with the likes of Dazzel Fine-lay or the like).

        T-shirts will be £10 for the first one for team members and £26 for additional team members shirts or friend/family shirts. Payment on

        Get Started!
      • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2008
          I can't see the attachment either

          Jools

          Quoting Andy Murray <andymurray85@...>:

          > I don't see an attached document? Or am I being stupid again?
          >

          > To: hyenas@yahoogroups.comFrom: andy.hartfield@...: Tue, 10 Jun
          > 2008 13:27:01 +0100Subject: [Hyenas] Team tops - please read
          >

          > I'm just awaiting the final proof of the design from the embroidery company
          > for the shirts and Jackets. Now seems to be the right time to ensure that I
          > have all your details correct. Please can you review the attached document
          > and check for the correct spelling of your name, correct number, and finally
          > correct sizes. (The cells highlighted in Yellow are those which I have no
          > data for).Please confirm correct or provide corrections, by email, in reply
          > to this mail (I need this confirmation before I send shirts to printing - I
          > don't want get the names wrong with the likes of Dazzel Fine-lay or the
          > like). T-shirts will be £10 for the first one for team members and £26 for
          > additional team members shirts or friend/family shirts. Payment on

          > http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000002ukm/direct/01/
        • lofty
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2008
            Cant see the attachment either
            available if selected
            matt 33

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2008
              Hi Andy,

              1 T-Shirt and 1 Jacket please.

              Name: LOFTHOUSE
              Number: 33
              T-Shirt: M
              Jacket: S (It was the same size as darrells, if you wrote my size down last saturday go for
              that thanks mate)

              Thanks
              Matt 33.