RE: [Hyenas] Re: Games - 14 March & 3 May +

  • Andy Murray
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 2, 2008
      ME ME ME ME ME ME ME..

      I'll play them

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: matthew.lofthouse@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:29:24 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] Re: Games - 14 March & 3 May +

      i am available for both if selected
      matt 33

      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups. com, Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ ...> wrote:

      > You want to do WHAT to the Guildford lot? lol
      >
      > Rich
      >

      > To: hyenas@...: simonruszala@ ...: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:57:47 +0000Subject: RE:
      [Hyenas] Games - 14 March & 3 May +

      > Available to smoke the Guildford scum on the 11th :o) #05 RU - ZA - LA
      >

      > To: Hyenas@...: dave_key@... : Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:32:56 +0100Subject: [Hyenas] Games
      - 14 March & 3 May +

      > I'm still looking into the possibility of Marc's Belgian challenge but in the meantime we
      have the following 2 Home games and 2 away (they all need to be confirmed but thought
      it easier if people have a vague idea of what's on so far) ... Friday 11 April @ 23:45 HOME
      vs (probably/hopefully ) Guildford Smoke Saturday 3 May @ 23:15 HOME vs RN Destroyers
      Sunday 25 May tbc AWAY vs Bracknell Blizzard Saturday 21 June @ 17:30 AWAY vs
      Guildford Smoke If people can say whether they're available for 11 April game that'd be
      helpful. If Guildford can't make it (they're kindly checking as they're a late call in for a fall
      through) then we can play it as a intra-Team game. Cheers Dave

      > Unless stated otherwise above:IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and
      Wales with number 741598. Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,
      Hampshire PO6 3AU

      > Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play now!

      > Get in touch in an instant. Get Windows Live Messenger now.
      > http://www.windowsl ive.com/messenge r/overview. html?
      ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_Refresh_ getintouch_ 042008

      News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 15, 2008
        Dave,

        away for the 3rd of May and probably for the 25th as well.

        Regards,

        I'm still looking into the possibility of Marc's Belgian challenge but in the meantime we have the following 2 Home games and 2 away (they all need to be confirmed but thought it easier if people have a vague idea of what's on so far) ...

        Friday 11 April @ 23:45 HOME vs (probably/hopefully ) Guildford Smoke
        Saturday 3 May @ 23:15 HOME vs RN Destroyers
        Sunday 25 May tbc AWAY vs Bracknell Blizzard
        Saturday 21 June @ 17:30 AWAY vs Guildford Smoke

        If people can say whether they're available for 11 April game that'd be helpful. If Guildford can't make it (they're kindly checking as they're a late call in for a fall through) then we can play it as a intra-Team game.

        Checked by AVG.

        It has removed 345 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter for free now!