RE: [Hyenas] RE: fun tournament

  • SIMON RUSZALA
    Message 1 of 58 , Mar 30, 2008
      #05 Ruszala is defo up for that early May.

      Count me in.

      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; karl.blackmore-squires@...
      From: mgivogue@...
      Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:45:15 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] RE: fun tournament

      Just been asked for early May if possible as a lot of these guys have exams late May.

      From: mgivogue@hotmail. com
      To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com; karl.blackmore- squires@vodafone .com
      Subject: fun tournament
      Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:33:31 +0000

      Hey y'all

      Now that our season is over I was thinking about the fun tournament I spoke to you guys earlier.

      How's about I bring 2 teams to Basingstoke one weekend in May and we play 2 or 3 games per day between the 2 Belgium teams, the Hyenas and the Cougars. Saturday night can be a drinking night and Sunday evening a BBQ or something before the Belgium teams head home.

      Let me know what you think and what dates would be good for the most people.

      I'm collecting a list of players over here and best dates as well and I was thinking the return fun tournament to be late August or September.

      Marc

      Is your lingo strong enough to ace these new word puzzles from Live Search Games? Click here to test your vocab!

      Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!

      Try Messenger on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.
    • SIMON RUSZALA
      Message 58 of 58 , Mar 30, 2008
        #05 Ruszala is defo up for that early May.

        Count me in.

        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; karl.blackmore-squires@...
        From: mgivogue@...
        Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:45:15 +0000

        Just been asked for early May if possible as a lot of these guys have exams late May.