canada

  • Patel, Neel A
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 1999
      As you all know, I'm off to Canada for about ten days.

      Hope you have fun without me.

      Good luck for the game, show them what we can do........on second thoughts, don't do that, some of you might get arrested. play well.

      See you when I get back.

      Neel.
    • Steve Boardman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 1999
        What sort of commitment is that then? Leaving us in our
        hour of need? Who will I pass to on the right wing???

        Have a good time.

      • Patel, Neel A
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 1999
          I never pick up the pass anyway, I'm usually face down on the ice.