Game Away 14th

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 58 , Mar 4, 2008
      The list for Friday will be posted this evening so we all know who is playing, but can I get people to confirm if they can make the away game for next week ??

      Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!
    • SIMON RUSZALA
      Message 58 of 58 , Mar 30, 2008
        #05 Ruszala is defo up for that early May.

        Count me in.

        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; karl.blackmore-squires@...
        From: mgivogue@...
        Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:45:15 +0000
        Subject: [Hyenas] RE: fun tournament

        Just been asked for early May if possible as a lot of these guys have exams late May.

        From: mgivogue@hotmail. com
        To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com; karl.blackmore- squires@vodafone .com
        Subject: fun tournament
        Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:33:31 +0000

        Hey y'all

        Now that our season is over I was thinking about the fun tournament I spoke to you guys earlier.

        How's about I bring 2 teams to Basingstoke one weekend in May and we play 2 or 3 games per day between the 2 Belgium teams, the Hyenas and the Cougars. Saturday night can be a drinking night and Sunday evening a BBQ or something before the Belgium teams head home.

        Let me know what you think and what dates would be good for the most people.

        I'm collecting a list of players over here and best dates as well and I was thinking the return fun tournament to be late August or September.

        Marc

        Is your lingo strong enough to ace these new word puzzles from Live Search Games? Click here to test your vocab!

        Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!

        Try Messenger on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.