Re: [Hyenas] 7th Vs Met Police

  • mark freitag
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2008
      I'm available if selected

      Mark

      James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:
      Here are the names so far for the 7th

      7th Vs Met Police @ Home

      James Bone
      Simon Ruszala
      Mike Rose
      Jon Taylor
      Matt Lofthouse
      Rich Thoms
      Andy Murray
      Darrell Findlay
      Iain Single
      Deano Robinson
      Jamie Binch
      pete freitag
      Dave Key
      Scoots

      Anyone not listed please confirm either way as soon as you can :o)

      Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
      A Smarter Inbox.

    • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2008
        James

        Obviously still can't pay but available to help on both games (7th & 14th)

        Dickie

        > Here are the names so far for the 7th
        >
        > 7th Vs Met Police @ Home
        >
        > James BoneSimon RuszalaMike RoseJon TaylorMatt LofthouseRich ThomsAndy
        > MurrayDarrell FindlayIain SingleDeano RobinsonJamie Binchpete freitagDave
        > KeyScoots
        >
        > Anyone not listed please confirm either way as soon as you can :o)
        > Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
        > http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml
      • Nick Beale
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 4, 2008
          Avaliable for 7th