Re: [Hyenas] Re: Friday Vs Swindon

  • Richard Dedman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
      no way the bench is mine!!!!!!!
      im ready for the splinters now

      Mike Hants <mike_hants@...> wrote:
      I'm sure i did too :o)

      or have I been benched???

      Mike #8

      Be a better friend, newshound, and

    • James Bone
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
        Regrettable to hear but Scoots phoned me to say he's got to pull out of the game friday :o(
        so here is the list for Friday.

        If Andy still is on his match ban then he will be dropped being replaced by Jamie. We are trying to clarify what happend Vs scorpions. Will confirm by Friday morning

        NM
        Mike Rose        #08
        Rik Dedman       #01

        Players
        22James Bone
        73Graham Woolford
        15Darrell Findlay
        74Iain Single
        32Nick Beale
        14Dave Key
        6Will Pearce
        89Mark Freitag
        34Jon Taylor
        5Simon Ruszala
        23Andy Hartfield
        20Kay Carrington
        33Matt Lofthouse
        87Andy Murray
        94Ian Fenton

        21Jamie Binch    C
        7Ben Allum
        12Richard Thoms
        69Don McGovern
        66Peter Freitag
        Dickie

        Unavailable
        Dave Murray      #04
        Neil Porter
        Dean Robinson
        Rob Lloyd       #47
        Scott Nichol     #16
        Iestyn Stevens

        She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

        Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!