Beer & stuff

  • Julia Burns
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      Guys

      Quick reminder that there is a Bison match on Sunday before our training - just in case you get the impression that all those cars in the car park are fans wanting to watch us!

      Beer for man of the match - I am quite happy to get some. Let me know what & how much.

      See you Sunday

      Julia
    • Peter Hawken
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
        Has anyone noticed just how fast they Bison fans leave when they see us coming?  I think it's because we look really intimidating.  I also heard that one of them stayed on to watch and finished up in hospital.  Apparently, he almost died laughing.

        Remember, folks, we only have this Sunday to get ourselves ready for the return match with Swindon.  Now that I've worked out that I shouldn't take out our own netminder, I think we should have a good chance of winning.